General Contest Rules for Participation
On Air Contests
1. By participating in any KICKS 96 or 101.7 THE POINT contests, the participant
acknowledges having read, fully understanding and accepting all contest rules.
2. To qualify for any KICKS 96/101.7 THE POINT contest you must be at least 18 years
old, unless specifically mentioned in the description of the contest.
3. No contestant may qualify more than once for the same contest. By doing so, the
contestant will lose any and all registrations, and be excluded from the contest.
4. Only one person per household may be a qualifier per contest. Household is defined
as people living at the same address.
5. Any contests that consist of a random drawing and/or any method of giveaway is
subject to change without notice. However, change will be stated on air or website as
soon as possible.
6. No purchase necessary to qualify for any contests played on KICKS 96 or 101.7 THE
7. Entry constitutes permission for KICKS 96/101.7 THE POINT to make reasonable use
of winner’s name, voice, and/or photo for publicity purposes.
8. Employees and immediate family members (of employees) of KICKS 96 or 101.7 THE
POINT are ineligible to play. Immediate family is defined as spouse, parent, grandparent
9. KICKS 96 (WQLK), 101.7 THE POINT (WHON), Brewer Broadcasting and any/all
participating sponsors are not responsible for any phone problems that could occur
during the contest (i.e. static, disconnects, etc.) that could lead to failure to qualify.
10. KICKS 96 (WQLK), 101.7 THE POINT (WHON), and Brewer Broadcasting
encourage all players to use caution while using your cell phone while driving. We ask
that you use extreme caution and suggest pulling over safely to the side of the road in
your car to use your cell phone.
11. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes.
12. No cash will be paid out as part of a prize unless specifically mentioned in the
description of the prize.
13. All contestants have 30 days to claim their prize at the KICKS 96/101.7 THE POINT
studios located at 2626 Tingler Road in Richmond. If the prize is not claimed within 30
days after winning the prize will be forfeited.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for
15. Any Grand Prize Winner of $600 or more may not participate in another Grand Prize
contest of $600 or more on KICKS 96 or 101.7 THE POINT for 1 year.
16. Any Grand Prize Winner of $600 or more will need to complete a W9 form before the
prize will be released.
17. Any Grand Prize Winner of $600 or more however, may participate in any contest on
KICKS 96 and 101.7 THE POINT of $599 or less after 30 days of winning.
18. Any winner on KICKS 96 or 101.7 THE POINT of $599 or less may participate in any
Grand Prize contests of $600 or more and/or $599 or less after 30 days of winning.
19. Kicks 96/ 101.7 The Point reserve the right to randomly select another winner if contact can not be made with a winner of a given contest.
At An Event
1. If a qualifier can not attend a contest finale and wants to send a proxy to fill in for their
place the qualifier must call KICKS 96/101.7 THE POINT studios by 5pm the day before
the event with complete proxy information.
2. KICKS 96 (WQLK), 101.7 THE POINT (WHON), Brewer Broadcasting and any/all
participating sponsors are not responsible for any cancellation, injury, accident, loss or
misfortunes related to aspects of any contest.