banner banner banner banner banner banner
Local News: A service of Reid Health

(Webster, IN)--What started as a fire on a stove spread and did heavy damage to a home near Webster late Thursday night.  It happened at a home on King Road near Tingler Road.  One man was inside and was able to get out unharmed.  By the time firefighters arrived, flames could be seen coming from the back door.  Firefighters cleared the scene early Friday morning.  There’s no word yet on the dollar amount of the damage.