banner banner banner banner banner banner
Local News: A service of Reid Health

(Richmond, IN)--A candle in a bedroom caught a blanket on fire, and that led to serious damage to a home on North West I in Richmond.  Firefighters got the call at 10:45 Wednesday night.  "It was a single-story house with fire coming out of the bedroom window,"  said Battalion Chief Charlie Bartlett.  Two people were inside and made it out without injury.  Damage was substantial.  "$13,000 on the house and $7000 to the contents," Bartlett explained.  Firefighters were on the scene for a couple of hours.

Kicks Morning Crew
Find Us On Facebook

Instagram