(Richmond, IN)--It was early last month when there was a partial overnight ceiling collapse at Richmond’s Holiday Inn. Now, there’s been another overnight incident. Firefighters were called there at midnight on the smell of smoke in a small furnace area. "Some wiring started smoking. We just disconnected the power to the furnace," said Battalion Chief Eric Holmes. Holiday Inn staff partially evacuated the hotel, which was nearly full for the night. "They had started the evacuation before we even got on the scene," Holmes added. That evacuation lasted for only about ten minutes. Crews were on the scene for a couple of hours. Damage was minimal.