banner banner banner banner banner banner
Local News with Jeff Lane

(Preble County, OH)--Investigators say a heat lamp inside a dog house sparked a fire that completely destroyed a home just outside of New Paris.  Crews were called to the house in the 10,000 block of Primrose Road just north of New Paris.  By then, though, the house was fully engulfed in flame.  The house and contents are a total loss.  Damage is in excess of $200,000.  There were no human injuries, but a family pet was killed.

Kicks Morning Crew
Find Us On Facebook

Instagram