banner banner banner banner banner banner
Local News with Jeff Lane

(Richmond, IN)--Smoking in bed is apparently to blame for a fire at a home adjacent to Westview Elementary in Richmond that left one man dead Wednesday afternoon.  Firefighters arrived and found smoke coming from the top of the home’s second floor.  They made entry into the home and found the victim near his bedroom door. The victim’s identity has not yet been released.  His body was taken to the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office for an autopsy.

Kicks Morning Crew
Find Us On Facebook

Instagram