banner banner banner banner banner banner
Local News with Jeff Lane

(Richmond, IN)--Fire did heavy damage to a home in the 400 block of South 12th Street in Richmond Monday afternoon.  An adult and two children were sleeping upstairs but were able to get out without injury.  "It was a bedroom fire that extended out onto the porch and into the hallway," said Richmond Battalion Chief Charlie Bartlett.  The Red Cross helped the displaced family overnight.  Bartlett explained what started the fire.  "An electric heater."  Total damage has been set at $40,000.

Find Us On Facebook