(Richmond, IN)--The home of Richmond City Clerk Karen Chasteen was heavily damaged by a fire Thursday. Smoke originating from the 200 block of North 21st could be seen from at least half the city when the fire broke out at around 4:30 p.m. The fire was contained to an addition to the home. "The original construction is actually what helped it stay in the new construction," said Battalion Chief Eric Holmes. Still, damage was extensive. It was set at $70,000. There were no injuries. The fire was started by a faulty antique light fixture.