Cody Alan
Cody Alan
12:00am - 5:00am
Cody Alan

Listen Now

Local News Powered by First Bank Richmond

DONATED EQUIPMENT SAVES PET IN PREBLE COUNTY FIRE

(Lewisburg, OH)--A pet was saved Wednesday with the help of some newly-donated equipment in Preble County.  A fire started near a wood-burning stove at a home on Swishers Mill Road just outside of Lewisburg.  The owner told firefighters she was awoken by the smell of smoke.  Firefighters found an unresponsive cat inside and resuscitated it with a special apparatus designed for pets.  "It's a good thing to come out of something bad," said one neighbor.  A damage estimate has not been set.

Richmond, IN WEATHER

  View Radar