(Eaton, OH)--A historic tank is coming back to Eaton. The tank, which is known as Miss Preble, was placed in front of Eaton’s armory in 1957 and stayed there until its rather controversial removal five years ago. A group of private citizens worked with the National Guard to get Miss Preble returned. Now, it will sit in front of Fort St. Clair. There will be lighting, and access drive, and parking. A ceremony has been set for the 23rd of next month.