Jen Steele
Jen Steele
10:00am - 2:00pm
Jen Steele

Listen Now

Local News Powered by First Bank Richmond


(Greenville, OH)--The Darke County Courthouse had to be evacuated on Monday.  Dust from construction set off fire alarms.  Although there was no fire, firefighters discovered that there dangerous levels of carbon monoxide throughout the building as the result of gas-powered equipment that was being used inside.  The courthouse was ventilated and its occupants were allowed to return.  No one reported any illness from the carbon monoxide.

Richmond, IN WEATHER

  View Radar