(Richmond, IN)--We’re barely more than two days into the new year and there have already been several drug overdoses in Richmond. Late Thursday night, first responders were sent to a home in the 800 block of North 16th where two parents were found simultaneously unconscious in a bathroom. Scanner traffic indicated their children were at a neighbor’s house. CPR was being performed on at least one of the two parents. There was no word on their condition Friday morning. One person died of an apparent overdose at a Richmond motel on New Year's Day. Final drug overdose numbers for 2019 won’t be available for at least a month.