(Richmond, IN)--Fireworks caused a house fire Friday morning in Ravina Park in Richmond. Firefighters were called to a house on South 32nd at just after midnight. Battalion Chief Jeff Glenn said that someone put fireworks that had just been used on top of a Rosie Roller. That caused the Rosie to melt, which set the trash on fire, which then set a nearby car on fire, which then set the house on fire. "It got through the wall into the kitchen. The guys were able to stop it there," Glenn said. Damage was significant. "It was about $40,000 with the home and the car," Glenn explained. Five people were home at the time. There were no injuries.