Brewer Broadcasting offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fast-paced and fun Radio industry. Since some time in the office may be required weekly, candidates must live near Wayne County, Indiana. Most work could be completed remotely with communication via telephone, e-mail and video calls. Typical workday is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 12 noon, 20 hours most weeks.
• Manages the day-to-day accounting system, payroll, and performs all bookkeeping functions
• Maintain company data in Peachtree software.
• Manage accounts payables and receivables
• Track business expenditures including vendor records
• Ensure that all credit card transactions are processed, recorded and reconciled monthly
• Conduct monthly and year-end finance closings, prepare and present financial statements with written analysis comments
• Assist general manager and ownership with other tasks, as necessary.
• Answers accounting, financial and payroll questions through researching and interpreting data
• Records, organizes, and maintains an accurate filing system through the company's paperless document storage system with limited hard copy filings
• Required: Minimum 2 years Accounting/Bookkeeping experience
• Experience with Peachtree Online or Desktop versions
• Intermediate Skills in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates ability to communicate professionally and with the proper etiquette
• Maintains client confidentiality and keeps client information secure
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Takes ownership of responsibilities
• Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Applicants send cover letter and resume to AmyD@kicks96.com
Brewer Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Has anyone ever told you have a voice for radio? Brewer Broadcasting is offering a great part-time opportunity. You’ll start on the ground floor, learning the basics of how we create great Radio. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and be highly organized. The position requires extreme reliability and flexibility. If you are a fast-learner, have a good demeanor around others, and have a passion for radio, read on.
Key Responsibilities: Running the board in a radio station control room, broadcasting a variety of music, and other programming. Playing all commercials as scheduled and maintaining a commercial log. Support the team with ad downloads and other behind-the-scenes responsibilities.
Flexibility in scheduling required. Majority of the hours are in the evenings, weekends and holidays.
We offer full training and professional growth with a potential career path. We have a focused, responsible, and collaborative work environment that welcomes innovative solutions.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Brewer Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WQLK, WHON, 95.3 The Legend
The successful candidate is creative, productive, cooperative and kind. Use your skills in our well-equipped studios with your strategic thinking, creative and copy-writing abilities to constantly create award winning type radio spots to put client and the cluster in a position to succeed.
Responsible for audio production, voice-overs, and writing ads that get results for the clients. Coordinates with traffic department and sales staff to manage workflow and deadlines. Performs additional duties, such voice-tracking a shift & fill-in on-air from time to time.
Additional income available for remotes and play-by-play at high school football/basketball to candidates with experience.
Requirements of this position include:
* Creative writing and production experience.
* Maintain a positive attitude to ensure great relations with our staff, clients, and listeners.
* Experience with Adobe production tools.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced-high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
* Working knowledge of V-Creative and radio automation software a plus, but not required.
* Competitive salary/talent fees for Small Market
* Medical and Life Insurance package
* Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
* Tools, resources and coaching to succeed
* Collaborative and creative work environment
Send resume, cover letter and 3 samples of your best original script and production to Amy Dillon, General Manager at AmyD@kicks96.com
Brewer Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES All internships are unpaid.
Interns are selected on the basis of professional potential. We look at our internship program as a developing ground for future employees -- that's not to say all interns will get hired here, but one of our goals is to see how many responsibilities an intern can handle, on the chance an employment opportunity becomes available. So this isn't a coffee-fetching, grunt work internship. We trust our interns to handle duties that require the utmost in responsibility, diligence and enthusiasm.
Promotions Internship - This position calls for an enthusiastic, eager and creative individual who is able to effectively interact and communicate with a variety of individuals both within and outside of Brewer Broadcasting. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, in addition to strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Applicants should be efficient and able to work with a flexible schedule. Throughout the course of the internship, the intern will be asked to work with individuals from several departments within Brewer Broadcasting, including programming, promotions, and sales. Ideal candidates for this position have experienced with Adobe Audition, video editing and Microsoft Office. Email resume & cover letter to Miranda Grimm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Internship - The business intern's responsibility is to assist in the daily and monthly duties for the Business Department, including the Traffic and Reception. Requirements for this position include: basic understanding of clerical duties, ability to operate multi-line phones and typical office equipment, knowledge of proper business etiquette, knowledge in all Microsoft programs, ability to master new computer skills quickly, strong communication skills, ability to multi-task, and strong organization skills. Email resume & cover letter to Andrea at email@example.com
Sales Internship - This is an interactive and dynamic internship that relies on the intern to be self-motivated and disciplined, with a passion for learning. The intern will create sales marketing materials that will be used to upsell current clients and sell prospects advertising campaigns on our radio stations. The intern will go on actual sales calls with account executives to learn about the sales process. The intern will work on sales initiatives that connect radio advertising with online advertising opportunities. Email resume & cover letter to Amy Dillon at AmyD@kicks96.com
Requirements All Internships are unpaid.
· Current college student (junior, senior, post-graduate).
· Internship must be taken for credit.
· Familiarity with Brewer Broadcasting and East Central Indiana market is preferred.
· Previous radio or other media experience through classes, internship, or professional is preferred.
BREWER BROADCASTING is an equal opportunity employer. Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973.