1. Facebook is making its Super Bowl commercial debut this year, with Chris Rock and Sylvester Stallone.
2. Secret's ad has football fans cheering after a kicker makes a kick . . . only to discover that it was a FEMALE player. It's supposed to, quote, "spark a dialogue about the possibility of women playing [in] the NFL." It stars U.S. soccer players Carli Lloyd and Crystal Dunn.
3. SodaStream's ad features Bill Nye the Science Guy, and it has a man accidentally drinking water that was found on Mars.
4. Comedian Rob Riggle is a Chiefs fan, and he's starring in the "first-ever interactive" Super Bowl ad. It also stars Sofia Vergara and Busy Phillips.
It's a choose-you-own-adventure style commercial, where you can vote for how you'd like it to go at WhenWeComeTogether.com. Supposedly, they'll air the most popular choice.
5. GMC is bringing the Hummer back! As an ELECTRIC truck?
6. Polls show that people don't like mixing sports and politics . . . and they don't want to see political Super Bowl commercials. But unfortunately, we'll have to sit through in-game ads from President Trump and Mike Bloomberg.
For what it's worth, Trump is the first sitting president to shell-out for a national ad during the Super Bowl.