(Cambridge City, IN)--The historic Huddleston Farmhouse on U.S. 40 in western Wayne County has sold. The Huddleston House dates back to 1841 and was previously owned by Indiana Landmarks. The new owners are a central Indiana couple who plan to privately farm on the land for a few years, but then use the property as an educational site to teach historic methods of planting, cooking, and preservation. There are covenants in place to preserve the building’s architectural nature. Details of the sale were not disclosed, but it had been listed for $349,000.