Look, we all forget stuff. We're human, it happens. In fact, I almost forgot to post this.
What was I talking about? Oh yeah, forgetting stuff. Here's what we forget the most, according to a recent survey:
1. Our passwords.
2. What we need at the grocery store.
3. Where our keys are.
4. Why you walked in a room.
5. People's names after you've been introduced.
6. That word on the tip of your tongue.
7. Where you put a pen.
8. What day it is.
9. Take something out of the freezer to defrost it.
10. Where you put your phone.